The "Chez Cuicui" gîte is located in the Haut-Jura Regional Natural Park, at an altitude of 1000 m, in the heart of the village of Foncine-le-Haut.
Close to all amenities (tourist office, bakery, butcher, supermarket), in an area located between waterfalls, lakes and mountains, near cross-country and downhill ski trails.
The spacious apartment is on the 2nd floor of a house.
It's made of :
- 3 bedrooms (the first with a 140x190 double bed and a desk, the second with a 160x200 double bed and a chaise longue for additional sleeping, the third bedroom with 2 single beds of 80x200)
- 1 bathroom with a shower, and washing machine, separate WC
- 1 living room / living room with fully equipped open kitchen (dishwasher, fridge / freezer, oven, microwave, toaster, Senseo coffee maker, electric kettle, fondue set, raclette set, crepe maker as well as various utensils)
Other information ℹ
- tourist tax to be paid on site
- animals not accepted
- non-smoking accommodation
- TV and Wi-Fi
- bed linen provided and beds made on arrival
- cleaning at the end of the stay without supplements (within reasonable limits)
- free baby equipment on request (high chair, potty, plastic bath, deckchair, travel cot with mattress, changing mat)
Local shops and services: bakery, cheese dairy, delicatessen, grocery store, Tourist Office
Cross-country and alpine ski trails, many hiking departures. Close to Switzerland.
Eager to make you discover our beautiful region, we will be delighted to advise you on activities and visits. Available and living on the premises of the accommodation, you will only have to come and see us if necessary!
The little extra: possibility of renting in the same house the gîte "Les petits Loups" with a capacity of 4 people
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information
Ludovic & Laetitia