"La Petite Maisonnette" welcomes you to the heart of the lakes region in the Jura department. We will be pleased to welcome you to our unique gîte, completely renovated and full of charm.
You will find total calm and tranquility there, whatever it is for a weekend, for a family vacation or simply to spend a few days with your friends. The cottage can comfortably accommodate up to 6 adults!
Please go to our site to see full tarifs and availability.
"La Petite Maisonnette" is a stone cottage of 70 m², completely renovated keeping the charming elements of yesteryear. The cottage is located in a small rural village, where life continues calm and quiet. We are ideally located near Lake Chalain, and this position is also perfect for discovering all the lakes, rivers and waterfalls in the region, as well as the historic towns of the Jura.
The house is on two levels.
• on the ground floor
- "open plan" living room / kitchen with: table (for 6 people), a sofa bed (160x200 cm bed, once opened), television (with English, French and Italian channels. Netflix and Amazon Prime Video are also available free)
- fully equipped kitchen with oven, induction hob, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, fondue / raclette set, crepe maker
- a wood stove is at your disposal
- bathroom with WC, washing machine and drying rack to be used outside
• first floor
- master bedroom with a large 180x200 cm bed
- second bedroom with two single beds of 90x200 cm each
- bathroom with WC and shower
The cleaning fee also includes bed linen and towels which are provided for each visitor.
The property also boasts a renovated space, <> situated just beneath ‘La Petite Maisonnette’ and is available for breakfast and dinner at an additional cost.
During winter it is heated via a pellet stove, and in the warmer months it becomes a reprieve from the summer heat.
Tourist places near us:
- Lac Chalain (access by Fontenu) 3 km
- other lakes (Narlay, Ilay, Petit Maclu and Grand Maclu) 12 km
Cross-country skiing: 20 minutes by car (Saint-Laurent-en-Grandvaux), 30 minutes (Foncine-le-Haut), 60 minutes (La Darbella, La Serra, La Forêt du Massacre, Lamoura), 40 minutes (Prénovel) , 40 minutes (Chapelle des Bois)
Alpine skiing: the closest places are 30 minutes away, at Foncine-le-Haut or Aux Marais (small ski resorts). Les Rousses / La Dôle are 45 minutes away (ski resorts with around 25 black, red, blue and green slopes).