“Gîte Les Petits Loups” is located in the Haut-Jura Regional Natural Park, at an altitude of 1000 m, in the heart of the village of Foncine-le-Haut.
Sector conducive to hiking and mountain biking, located between waterfalls, lakes and mountains, close to cross-country and downhill ski trails.
The spacious apartment is on the 1st floor of a house with 4 apartments.
You can walk to all the amenities (tourist centre, bakery, cheese dairy, supermarket, butcher, bar/tabac, restaurants)
The cottage "Les Petits Loups" can accommodate up to 4 people. It's made of :
- 1 bedroom with a 140x200 double bed giving access to 1 bathroom with a shower and washing machine
- separate WC
- fully equipped open kitchen (fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, toaster, Senseo coffee maker, electric kettle, fondue set, raclette set, as well as various utensils)
- 1 living room / living room with an express sofa bed of 140x190
Other information :
- tourist tax to be paid on site
- animals not accepted
- non-smoking accommodation
- TV and Wi-Fi
- bed linen provided and beds made on arrival
- cleaning at the end of the stay without supplements (within reasonable limits)
- free baby equipment on request (high chair, potty, plastic bath, deckchair, travel cot with mattress, changing mat)
Eager to make you discover our beautiful region, we will be delighted to advise you on activities and visits. Available and living on the premises of the accommodation, you will only have to come and see us if necessary!
A little extra: possibility of combining your reservation with the “Chez Cuicui” gîte, located in the same house, which can accommodate 6 people.