Open since 2014, the 3-star Hotel and Restaurant Le Top du Roulier welcomes you all year round.
Ideally located between Carcassonne and the Mediterranean coast, at Capendu, it is the starting point for many activities, such as bike rides along the Canal du Midi, or hikes in the Garrigue accompanied by the sweet scents of the Alaric mountain.
This renovated hacienda offers double rooms, twin rooms and family rooms, non-smoking. Rooms have a private bathroom with Italian shower, WiFi and CanalSat all free of charge.
Rooms on the ground floor are developed for people with reduced mobility, with those on the first floor all having a balcony overlooking the indoor patio.
There is a restaurant on site which serves up seasonal fresh produce, accompanied by a wide range of local wines, which you can enjoy in the restaurant or on the sheltered patio.
Public car park free of charge close to the hotel.
- Le Chai: a media library, exhibition centre and event venue in Capendu.
- Walking and hiking at Piémont d'Alaric: GR36 trail, a botanical trail, healthy circuit, with lakes and the Peak Trail.
- The Canal du Midi is a UNESCO heritage site: by foot, bicycle or boat. Open from mid-March to early November for navigation, this canal dates back to the 17th Century.
- Carcassonne, a UNESCO heritage site: its ramparts, museums and winding streets.
- The Fontfroide Abbey, a monastic city established in 1093. Open or guided tours available.
Lagrasse Abbey, a listed historical monument, the largest Abbey in the Aude, in the pleasant village of Lagrasse.
- Visit of the vineyards and wine tasting (alcohol abuse is harmful for health).
- A tandem parachute drop at Lézignan Corbières.
- Canoe and kayaking in Puichéric.