In the heart of the Loire Valley castles, this tastefully renovated gîte will offer you all the comforts to welcome you during your vacation or while in the region.
Located in Muides-sur-Loire, at the entrance to the gates of Chambord and 5 minutes from the exit of the A10 motorway.
Close to shops (grocery store, bakery, butcher and 4 km from a supermarket).
Ideally located for visiting castles, Beauval zoo, canoeing, hot air balloons, the Loire by bike. Ideal for NPP professionals.
This cottage, for 4 to 6 people, includes:
- a large living / dining room with a beautiful sofa bed, TV cabinet and a flat screen TV, table with 4/8 chairs
- a fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, fridge and freezer door, microwave, Senseo coffee maker, toaster, kettle, dishwasher
- a bathroom with shower and sink + storage
- a toilet on the ground floor and 1st floor
- a bedroom, upstairs, with a double bed, comfortable polyurethane foam mattress and comfortable pillows, and a chest of drawers
- a bedroom upstairs with two single beds and a storage space
- WiFi, DVD and DVD player for children / others + mini system + books + board games
- cot, high chair, baby bath
- a laundry area, located in an outbuilding and shared, is available with washing machine, dryer, clothes line and iron.
- garden furniture with table and 6/8 chairs
- a parking space
- a large enclosed courtyard, which can be shared with other travelers