12 km east of ORLEANS, we welcome you in an old barn near our house in the village center, shared entrance, private area in the back of the house grassed.
Ideal for exploring the Loire Valley, the canal and the forest of Orleans on foot or bicycle, the Valley of Kings and castles, 20 minutes Orleans (quoted Joan of Arc, heritage steeped in history old renovated districts)
The cottage category "3 STARS" and authorized "GITES DE FRANCE" (Ref. GITE DE FRANCE LOIRET H45G002610) is close to shops (300 m) of a surface of 90 sqm.
The cottage is designed for 4 people
• ground floor: 1 room 2 beds 90, living / dining room, toilet with sink, kitchen
• floor: 1 bedroom 1 bed 140, bathroom
You will find all the comfort, flat screen TV, DVD player, WiFi, machine for laundry, dishes. Microwave
You will also have the garden with chairs, terrace and garden furniture, barbecue
Electric heating, free baby equipment on request (cot, high chair, changing mat, bath ...)
The BASROCHES will be the ideal base for your cultural excursions, sports, ligériennes walks, rest, tranquility, relaxation.
Pets not allowed
Covered shelter for bicycles
Tourist documentation available
LEISURE CULTURAL AND SPORTING
- Hiking or cycling on site (PR and GR)
- Many golf courses less than an hour
- Fishing and canoeing on the Loire and canal
- Forest of Orleans nearby (belvedere caillettes Combreux ponds)
- Visits of the Loire castles (Sully sur Loire, ST BRISSON, GIEN) without forgetting Chambord, Cheverny, Blois, Amboise
- In Pithiverais (within 45 min): Castle Chamerolles and one of the most beautiful villages in France YEVRE THE CHÂTEL, SAFRAN culture ...Gift during your stay
: Produits locaux ou service