In the heart of the Bordeaux vineyards, discover the Dordogne valley: its great châteaux and their cellars, the perched village of Saint-Émilion, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Sainte-Foy-la-Grande market medieval bastide or a little further the Lascaux cave ...
Description of the lodging: maximum capacity 8 to 9 people
• on the ground floor: you will find a dining-lounge area of around 35 m², a bathroom with bathtub and walk-in shower and separate toilets, a fitted kitchen, three spacious bedrooms (beds 160, 140, 140) and a small bedroom (sleeping 90)
• upstairs: a bedroom (sleeping 140) and a reading area, a bathroom with shower and WC not separate
• outside: a sheltered space of 30 m², an unfenced garden of one hectare (the first neighbor is 100m away) where children can play
- dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- HD television, DVD player
- electric oven, microwave oven, coffee makers (powder and soft pod), toaster, fridge-freezer.
- steam generator, hair dryer
- internet (the network for laptops is fine)
- plancha, garden furniture, farm table with benches, deckchairs ...
You will stay in an old farmhouse from the 18th century, completely renovated and comfortably furnished for 8 to 9 people of 170 m².
You will enjoy an enchanting view over the vineyards and the Dordogne valley, on a one hectare park
from Castillon La Bataille, take the direction of Pellegrue, pass Mouliets and Villemartin, follow the direction Pellegrue for 2 km, at the stop sign on the left always direction Pellegrue, then the first small road on the right, the entrance is about 100 m. It is indicated by a small blue sign, wooden gate follow the path to the house.
Train station : 8 kmMotorway : 25 kmAirport : 40 km