T2 gîte, air-conditioned, very quiet, comfortable, at the confluence of the Gorges du Tarn and Jonte, located on private land of 2000 m² with private parking:
- close to all shops (500 m)
- departing from the gîte for many hikes: Hermitage St Michel, Corniche du Méjean, Côte 815, Plaisance, Eglazine, Saint-Marcelin ...
- tourist sites: Aven Armand, Dargilan, Bramabiau, Montpellier le Vieux, Gorges du Tarn, Gorges de la Jonte, Millau Viaduct, Roquefort cellars, Mont Aigoual observatory, etc.
- picturesque villages on the causses: Saint-André-de-Vezines, Alayrac, Veyrau, Ferme d'Heyzas, Meyrueils, La Couvertoirade ...
T2 with a surface area of 55 m², all comfort (air conditioning) and new condition:
- living room 30 m²: fitted kitchen with all mod cons, sofa bed 140
- bedroom 14 m²: bed 140
- bathroom 5 m²: sink, shower WC
- private entrance hall 6 m²
- large terrace of 23 m² with breathtaking view of the three causses (Causse Méjean, Causse de Sauveterre, Causse Noir) and the villages of Peyreleau, Le Rozier, Mostuéjouls and Liaucous
- parking on private land of 2000 m²