Gîte "Le Bois Quille", 3 min exit 8 A39 Beaurepaire-en-Bresse
Very easy to access, located in a dynamic village offering various services: mini-market, gas station, bakery, restaurant, hairdresser ... but also a beautiful pond for fishing, as well as a market on Sunday morning.
The cottage is located 15 minutes from Lons-le-Saunier and its spa treatment and 15 minutes from Louhans and its famous authentic Monday market.
The location is ideal for discovering our beautiful region whether it is Jurassic by its many lakes Vouglans, Clairveaux, hikes waterfalls of Hedgehogs, tuffs, and even ski area or Burgundy for its gastronomy and its architecture, 45 min from Beaune hospice vignoble ...
The cottage is a charming, very bright detached house with a view of nature that can accommodate 4 people.
It consists of 2 bedrooms:
- a 140x190 bed
- 2 twin beds 90x190
Beds are made upon arrival
- bathroom with shower cubicle (hair dryer and clothes line)
Bed linen and towels provided.
- large living room with open kitchen: fridge, gas stove, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, classic and Senseo coffee maker, toaster, etc.
- dining room and living area: sofa, TV. The kitchen is fully equipped with crockery. You find all the comforts.
- beautiful south-facing terrace with a dining area (barbecue)
- spa 4 people *
- small fenced and closed courtyard (parking for animals)
Whether you are on holiday with your family, in spa treatment or at work in the region, do not hesitate to come and stay.