Opened in July 2013, this semi-detached house on one level, with all comforts, located in the heart of a quiet and green village at an altitude of 580 m, has been completely renovated with charm and quality products.
This 85 m² house is composed of:
- a large living room equipped with a large screen TV, sofa and BZ, library... Direct access to the garden
- a bedroom with a bed (140 cm), wall-mounted TV, large chest of drawers, wardrobe, 1 sofa and 1 armchair
- fully equipped kitchen, oven, fridge and small freezer, food processor, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, plenty of storage. Direct access to the garden as well
- Separate toilets
- bathroom with walk-in shower, washing machine
- outbuilding for bicycles, motorbikes and miscellaneous equipment
- parking in front of the cottage
- enclosed garden with open view, barbecue, garden furniture, 2 deckchairs
- baby equipment
- board games, scrabble, books and other leisure activities on site
Pets are welcome
- 10 min away: The "VALVITAL" thermal baths in LONS-LE-SAUNIER
- from the village: hiking trails, plant maze, rock climbing
- 5 mins away: horse-riding center "les écuries du Pré Guerrier"
- 15 mins away: 18-hole golf course, Le Val de Sorne
- 10 mins away: town of Lons-le-Saunier with large municipal park, swimming pool, Thermes Valvital, media library, bowling, casino games, discotheques, cinemas...
- 20 min away: rivers, lakes of Chalain, Vouglans, Claivaux-les-Lacs with all their nautical activities
- 30 min away: ski resorts, Hérisson waterfalls, Château-Chalon, Baume-les-Messieurs Valley and other beautiful panoramic sites
Between the Jura vineyards and the Haut-Jura Regional Natural Park, this region rich in gastronomy will seduce you with its generosity (trout, morels or coq au vin jaune, smoked charcuterie, Comté, morbier, tome, wines, chocolate, etc.)
Rental week and WE.
ANCV holiday vouchers accepted.
5% discount for spa guests (3 weeks)
For convenience, bed linen can be provided for an additional charge.Gift during your stay
: Nous offrons à tous nos visiteurs 1 produit local