The Palais Rameau (1878-1881) is a building designed by architects Lille Lille Mourcou and contaminated.
Requiring the palace facade surmounted by two pinnacles and extended by a circular cast iron greenhouse horticulture. Alliance of tradition (alternating brick and white stone) and oriental (Moorish style).
In 1878, Charles Rameau, then president of the Society of Horticulture Lille, bequeath 300,000 francs to the city of Lille on the condition that a building bearing his name was built and is designed to host exhibitions of flowers, fruit but also art exhibitions or music festivals.
The Palace was opened June 22, 1879 and hosts a variety of floral displays and horticultural demonstrations. The Palace, however, lost its original purpose as it has been used for purposes as varied concerts, dog shows, cat, poultry, banquets, etc.. In 1945, the building houses the prisoners back to Germany and the school examinations are held from 1930 to 1960.
At the Palais de Lille 2004 is partially renovated.