Please wait... we are looking for facilities that match your request
Tours of the station was built between 1896 and 1898 under the direction of the architect Victor Laloux Touraine. This "new" station together in one building, the "landing", built in 1846 and demolished in 1895, and the station serving the Vendée Sables d'Olonne.
The building comprises four materials: stone (for the facades and statues), iron (as a supporting structure), the cast (especially for the ornament of the interior columns) and glass (with two large windows on the facade to provide of lightness and transparency).
Station Tours Centre has experienced a restoration of its interior and façade work in 2006. Of gold leaf were thus raised, as the draft Laloux foreseen at the base.
The station is served by the particular relationship Aqualys by the TER Centre and the TGV Paris-Vendome-Tours.
Access Tours is also done with a second station, the Gare de Tours St. Pierre des Corps.
Allow the deposit of cookies to access this video.