Located in the village of Chaumont sur Loire, in the heart of the Loire Valley, the Hostellerie du Château will welcome you in its 15 rooms, either on the street side or on the garden side, at the foot of the Domaine de Chaumont sur Loire. You can discover our castle open all year round as well as the International Garden Festival, from mid-April to early November. In our restaurant, do not hesitate to discover the cuisine of our chef Franck Buchen using fresh and local ingredients. Benefiting from a privileged geographical situation in the centre of the circuit of the most famous castles (Blois, Amboise, Chenonceau, Cheverny, Chambord...), our establishment will be the ideal stopover as a starting point to discover the many tourist attractions of our region.
During your stay at the Hostellerie du Château in the heart of the Loire Valley, you can mix your stay by alternating cultural, sportive and gastronomical activities in order to please all the family.
We are at your disposition for any information and will be only too pleased to help you make reservations wherever necessary.
- Visit of the castle
- International Garden Festival from May 1st to 15th October
- Cruise on the Loire in a traditional boat
- Marked hiking circuits departing from Chaumont
- Bike rentals for tours in the Pays des Châteaux or La Cisse Valley
- Riding mountain bikes accompanied by an instructor
- Flights in hot air balloons
- Visit to the cellars with wine tasting of the Touraine Vintages
- Archery (Initiation with an instructor, forest course)
- Canoe rentals
- Artist Engraver (Gravure Taille Douce) : Workshop, exposition, démonstration, initiation and training courses upon request
- Visit des Grands Châteaux : Blois, Chambord, Cheverny, Amboise, Chenonceaux
- Clos Lucé : Last resting place of Léonard de Vinci in Amboise
- Magiciens Museum in Blois
- Pagoda de Chanteloup in Amboise
- Golf course (9 holes) in Chouzy sur Cisse (8 km)
- Horse riding and treking at Chouzy sur Cisse (8 km)
- The Wine Route of Touraine Mesland
- Market with local products at Blois and Amboise
- Fantasy forest Amusement park at Mosnes ( 7 km)