Studio du gîte de la Calade - Gorges du Tarn et de la Jonte Calade de l'École – Liaucous - 12720 MOSTUÉJOULS (Causses et Gorges du Tarn, Gorges de la Jonte)
GPS coordinates : 44.20260, 3.19512
Print access map
To come to our house and Liaucous:
- Millau (Millau or before if you arrive from the North on the motorway A 75), head Aguessac 's and / or "Gorges du Tarn".
- The village of Aguessac still take direction Gorges du Tarn (always the same direction of the Gorges du Tarn in fact).
- Through the village of Rivière sur Tarn and go to the village of Boyne.
- After passing the village of Boyne, and about 3 km away, take left towards "Mostuejouls-Liaucous".
- Immediately after this junction, go straight on Liaucous, not Mostuejouls (on your left). Do not really go to the village of Mostuejouls (which is a village near Liaucous and gives its name to the town), but go directly to Liaucous (GPS mistaken frequently and often lead to Mostuejouls).
- Upon entering the village of Liaucous, follow the signs for "Church" (beige panels) and "Via Ferrata" (blue signs) and go directly to the church of Liaucous - which is in part the highest village at the top - where you can park after crossing the panel no entry for non-residents (at the snack "La Terrasse Agudes").
Important: Do not enter the very narrow alley in the lower part of the village (closed to non-residents), but go directly into the upper part of the village, bypassing it (you may leave the impression the village, but you simply bypass).
- Parking on the church square, or close; call us (+33 6 70 83 00 83) or go to the small "Place the oil mill" 30m from the church square, down the "Salita school" (in steps): the entry F3 is here (at a mailbox wood in a small vaulted porch); the studio entrance is a few meters down on the right on a paved terrace (arched door window).
Call us if possible and preferably on arrival at the church square (+33 6 70 83 00 83), so that we can pick you up.
I suggest you bring with you the description of access, and you can call me at any time for any road information.
NB: in the village of Rivière sur Tarn, you will cross in from the house (seven kilometers to arrive), if you arrive by the Tarn valley, you will find successively, a bakery, a butcher, tobacconist, grocery store, tourist office of the Gorges du Tarn, a post office and a car garage / fuel position. The last major supermarkets are Millau. Otherwise, the closest to the cottage shops (open from May / June to September) are Rozier village, 2 km from the house; but you do not necessarily pass through the village from the house. We advise you to make your purchases "Counter Farmer" in the village of Aguessac because if the prices of the products are high biological quality is not guaranteed.
Bus : 2 kmMotorway : 15 kmTrain station : 20 kmAirport : 120 km
Market : 500 mShops : 2 kmRestaurants : 2 kmSupermarket : 20 kmDrive-through : 25 km
Peyreleau : 2 kmLa Malène : 15 kmMillau : 20 kmRoquefort : 40 kmLa Couvertoirade : 50 km
Sea / Ocean : 120 kmLake / Body of water : 2 kmSwimming : 2 kmCanoeing/Kayaking : 2 kmForest : 1 kmParagliding : 3 kmRock climbing : 100 mThermal baths : 50 kmSwimming-pool : 2 kmTennis : 2 kmGolf course : 20 kmHorse riding : 10 kmBicycle hire : 2 kmDownhill skiing : 45 kmCross-country skiing : 35 kmWine tasting : 5 kmFishing : 2 km