We offer 1 studio equipped for 4 people in a private domain on more than 8 hectares of forest, with heated swimming pool open from 15/05 to 15/09, 3 tennis courts, 1 bowling alley, 2 table tennis tables, area children's games, outdoor barbecues, ... you can observe and appreciate the song of many birds and with a little luck see squirrels, deer or wild boar.
The apartment is equipped with a small bedroom with a double bed, a living room with sofa bed, a TV, and WiFi connection
The kitchen is fully equipped (mini oven, electric hob, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, dishes + washing machine)
The bathroom has a tiled walk-in shower.
A terrace with garden table and chairs without vis-à-vis
Linen provided (sheets, towels, tea towels)
Non smoking and pets not allowed
Possibility of loaning a baby kit (booster chair, bath ring, cot)
The estate is located in Klingenthal, halfway between Strasbourg and Colmar, in the last village before Mont Sainte-Odile: a central position to visit Alsace (its typical and colorful villages, its traditions, its gastronomy, its vineyards , its castles, its forests ...: a region full of tourist attractions as well cultural as natural)
• KLINGENTHAL: The village is famous for its 18th century Royal Weapons Factory, which includes stigmata such as houses, workshops, churches, basins and canals, as well as a museum dedicated to memory of this past activity.
Restaurants, bakery, tobacco, ...
• OTTROTT: 3 km, restaurants, bakeries, patisserie, pharmacy and mini market.
• OBERNAI: 7 km, is one of the most beautiful detours in France (ramparts, fortified towers, half-timbered houses, ...)
Restaurants, supermarket, weekly market, animations
• MOUNT SAINTE ODILE: 9 km, spiritual high place of Alsace located at 753 meters of altitude.
• STRASBOURG: 30 km, capital of Europe and Alsace. Magnificent cathedral, numerous museums, numerous animations and trade.
• COLMAR: 45 km, nestled in the heart of the vineyard, will charm you with its local gastronomy and its emblematic wines.
Activities nearby for young and old:
Amusement parks: Europa-Park (voted best amusement park in the world for the fifth time) 40 km, Parc du Petit Prince, Cigoland, ...
Animal Parks: Monkey Mountain, Eagle Park, NaturOparC, Butterfly Garden ...
Cultural visits: Alsace Ecomuseum, Haut-Kœnigsbourg castle, Kaysesberg, Ribeauvillé, Struthof, Alsace Moselle Memorial, Toy Museum in Colmar, Gertwiller Gingerbread Museum, Wine Route, cellar visit ...
Sports activities: climbing site in the village, numerous hiking and cycling departures from the residence, equestrian center, Champ du Feu ski resort 15 km, in Dorlisheim 15 km: bowling, minigolf, escape game and cinema
You can reach us by mail or by phone for any additional information on weekends or after 17h (do not hesitate to leave a message so that we can call you back).