Ideal pied-à-terre in Normandy to travel around the region, rest, relax, in peace, 5 km from the beach, near the landing beaches.
Many sites to see, varied: castles, parks and gardens, museums, entertainment (cinemas, bowling, casinos, amusement park, water park, ...), Bayeux 20 min, Caen 10 min, ...
Pretty house of 72 m² with private indoor parking, garden furniture, barbecue, games for children.
• on the ground floor :
- living room with sofas, coffee table, TV, DVD and DVD player, board games, documentation
- kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, ...
- bathroom with shower, hairdryer
• upstairs :
- large crossing room with study, 2 single beds
- and 2 rooms with double beds. Covers, pillows provided, sheets optional (10 € / bed)
On request: baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath, changing mat, pot)
Available from June 30th 2017: € 420 from the 1st to the 8th of July and from the 26th of August, then 460 € the week until the 26th of August.
For a shorter stay or with more services and available all year in the same place, guest rooms (from 2 to 5 persons) with private bathrooms, TV, WiFi, independent entrance and kitchen available. 47 € per night for 2 people, sheets, linen and breakfasts included.
Also available: gîte 30 m² for 1 or 2 people.
For cocooning enthusiasts and if you wish: partnership with a modeling specialist who travels at home on request (female modeling). Prices specially negotiated for your relaxation!
Located in Basly, quiet village between Caen and Courseulles-sur-Mer.