This character house, recently restored with respect for tradition and authenticity. It is located in the small village of Prades in the heart of the Gorges du Tarn, and only 100m from the swimming area. Clinging to the natural slope of the village, it is accessible by an alley and is a stone's throw from the Tarn below.
6km from the medieval village of Sainte Enimie, close to the heart of the Cévennes National Park and many hikes, this cottage also offers the possibility not far to go down the gorges by canoe or go climbing. A whole that will allow you to make your holidays according to your desires!
The half-level house is made up of 3 levels and includes:
- a fully-equipped kitchen,
- 2 bedrooms with 140 beds (including a closed bedroom and a mezzanine bedroom),
- a rest area with a convertible sofa in 140
- a bathroom with Italian shower,
- 2 toilets.
- 2 small terraces overlooking the Tarn