Located at the entrance to the village of Bief-des-Maisons (950 m above sea level), in a very quiet location with a nice view of the countryside and meadows.
Supermarkets, doctors, pharmacies in Champagnole (20 min)
Curiosities in the surroundings: fortified village of Nozeroy, site of the source of the Ain, gorges of Langouette, Hérisson waterfalls, magnificent belvederes, forest of Joux, country of lakes, Haut-Jura…
- 25 m² living room with fully equipped kitchen: microwave, oven, induction hob, fridge, dishwasher. Fondue and raclette machines. Bench, living room table, television ...
- bathroom (5 m²) with shower, sink and washing machine
- a bedroom (9 m²) with 140x190 bed
- mezzanine (20 m²) with 2 beds of 140x190
- balcony terrace with garden furniture
The beds are equipped with duvets with duvet covers, it is therefore necessary to bring a pair of sheets (fitted sheet, flat sheet and pillowcases)
Green space around the house with garden furniture, barbecue
Heating: pellet stove and convectors.
Depending on the GR and marked trails, on foot, by bike or on horseback, the many routes will delight all nature lovers, according to the tastes and physical form of each. Stroll through the forests, browse the meadows carpeted with flowers, walk along the cultivated fields, the vineyards, visit the picturesque villages or climb the peaks of the Jura range.
- swimming in lakes (Ilay, Narlay, Chalain, etc.) or rivers
- white water sports (canoeing or canyoning, etc.)
- fishing in the Ain or Lemme rivers
- extreme sports: paragliding, hang-gliding, microlight, climbing, via-ferrata and tree climbing
In winter there are many possible activities:
- a few minutes from the cottage you can go cross-country skiing or snowshoeing for magnificent walks
- for skiing: the slopes of Foncine-le-Haut (15 min), Chaux-Neuve (20 min), Les RoussesGift during your stay
: Un produit local pour une semaine de location
500g de comté de nos fruitières jurassiennes.