Charming cottages *** traditional Sologne in a healthy and relaxing environment, a few kilometers from the Château de Chambord.
Outbuildings of the "Chalet", remains of hunting Napoleon III, in a park of 15 hectares, free access to the promenade, with 2 ponds full of fish.
Traditional renovation all comfort.
Activities for all:
- succumb to the charm of the Sologne: a destination for the family, for nature lovers, to find calm
- an alternation of leisure activities, which will make your stay too short: stroll and discover a prestigious cultural, architectural and historical heritage
- to walk, bike, horseback, hundreds of kms developed
- swim in the natural ecological pool in Mont-près-Chambord
- navigate the Loire by canoe to discover the fauna and flora of the wild river
- golfer on varied and quality courses
- fly in a balloon and become the spectator
- relax at the edge of the pond, fish, or hear and see the hosts of the woods
- discover the grape varieties of Cheverny wines
- end the day with a culinary or gourmet break
There is a little of all this around our home, in the region of Blois, country of Chambord.
The classics :
- pedestrian and bicycle routes of the Pays de Chambord
- canoe on the Loire at the base of Saint-Dié
- natural swimming pool in Mont-près-Chambord
- numerous ponds and streams full of fish
2 famous golf courses
Deer slab in autumn
Vineyards, castles of the Loire: Chambord, Cheverny, Chenonceau, Blois, Beaugency.
Beauval Zoo 1 hour away