We offer a holiday cottage located on the historic district of Saint-Savinien, a village classified "small town of character" a few meters from the church and the belvedere.
The shops are 5 minutes walk (bakery, butcher, market, post office, bar, restaurants) and a few minutes walk from the miniature port and the marina, the municipal pool and cinema.
Many activities on site.
Saint-Savinien is 40 minutes from the beaches.
This very bright cottage, fully equipped with a capacity of 4 to 6 people includes:
- on the ground floor: 1 kitchen open to the living room and a storeroom and WC / sofa bed
- 1st floor: a parental room with bed of 140x200 and a child's room with 2 beds of 90cm as well as a bathroom with shower and WC / numerous tidying up
- linens provided
- bath towels provided with a supplement of 5 € / person
- electricity included in the price up to 15 kWh / day
- animals not accepted
- non-smoking accommodation
- holiday checks not accepted
- cleaning fee possible: 50 €
- Parking provided