Welcome to La Maison Bleue in Ver-sur-Mer!
Its strengths: location in the heart of the landing beaches between Gold Beach and Juno Beach, the beautiful view of the sea and the marshes, go to the beach on foot, WiFi, garden and enclosed parking, large bedding, large terrace facing south , pingpong table and swing, baby equipment, calm.
Surrounded by a large walled garden, the house is large and bright. It is a 10-minute walk from Ver-sur-Mer Beach. You will be in peace and you will be able to appreciate the sight on the sea and the sight on the countryside since the big terrace full-south.
Detached house with private entrance.
On the ground floor :
- shower room back from the beach with WC
- Laundry with washing machine, sink, fridge for barbeque and deep fryer
First floor :
- equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven, 3-burner induction hob, filter coffee maker, microwave, kettle, toaster, pressure cooker, mixer ...
- living room composed of 1 living room with sofa, armchairs, fireplace (possibility to make a fire) and balcony with sea view, dining area with large farmhouse table, bench and chairs, 1 TV lounge with sofa, DVD player and DVDs
- direct access to the terrace from the living room
- 1 bedroom with 2 beds of 90, wardrobe with wardrobe
- 1 bedroom with 1 bed of 160 with balcony and sea view, wardrobe, chest of drawers
- 1 Italian shower room, 2 sinks, hair dryer, towel dryer and storage
- 1 separate WC
- reading area with library, sofa, music
- Games area with dinette, small cars, legos, board games
- 1 through room with 1 bed of 180 with sea view, dresser
- 1 bedroom with 1 bed 140, 1 cot, changing table, wardrobe, bookcase, 1 bed of 90 in extra bed on request
- terrace of 20 m² facing south with table and chairs, deckchairs and parasol
- Garden of 1000 m² closed walls, barbecue, pingpong table (in summer), swing with slide
- cars: access to the house from a small village road, places inside the enclosed enclosure at the foot of the house
Other equipment: WiFi, baby equipment (high chair, safe stairs, baby bed, changing table, plastic tableware, toilet seat adapter, pot, suction cup seat for shower), 2 vacuum cleaners
You will be at the heart of the sites and landing beaches:
- Juno Beach at 4 km (Courseulles-sur-Mer), Sword Beach at 8 km (Arromanches), Gold Beach at 25 km (Ouistreham), Omaha Beach at 28 km, Utah Beach at 75 km (Sainte-Mère-Église)
- Juno Beach Center is 4 km away
- Arromanches and the artificial harbor are 8 km away
- Longues-sur-Mer battery is 15 km away
- The Caen Memorial 22 km
Omaha Beach War Cemetery is 28 km away.
Pegasus Bridge 30 km away
- the Pointe du Hoc 40 km
To do in Ver-sur-Mer and around:
- in Ver-sur-Mer: bakery, butcher, supermarket, brewery, America Gold Beach Museum, beach, sailing school, catamaran rental, monohull, paddle
- within 5 km: the landing beaches (Juno Beach, Gold Beach), Arromanches and its artificial harbor, the fish market of Courseulles-sur-Mer, the rental of sailing tanks in Asnelles
- less than 15 km away: the beautiful medieval town of Bayeux (Bayeux Tapestry, cathedral), the American cemetery of Omaha Beach, the fishing port of Port en Bessin, the battery of Longues-sur-Mer
- less than 30 km away: Utah Beach, the port of Grandcamp Maisy, the city of Caen (castle of William the Conqueror, Memorial Museum), the beaches of Cabourg and Houlgate
- at 1h00: the beaches of Deauville, Trouville, the port of Honfleur, the cider road in the Pays d'Auge (Beaumont en Auge, Beuvron en Auge, Pont-l'Eveque)
- at 1h30: Mont-Saint-Michel, the Chausey Islands, Granville, Étretat