Old barn restored on 2500 m² of land, located in Beaufresne, 8 km from Aumale.
Aumale, small town with all its shops, ponds and river "la Bresle" for fishing lovers.
This cottage includes:
- 1 large living room (55 m²) possibility small receptions (20 guests) for your parties with friends, birthday ... or just spend 1 week or 1 weekend in the countryside
- 2 bathrooms, 1 with walk-in shower and 1 with bathtub
- 2 closed bedrooms with 1 double bed each one with 1 cot
- 1 open bedroom with 1 double bed and 1 single bed
- 1 mezzanine bedroom with 3 single beds
- 1 equipped kitchen with dining area: oven, microwave, coffee maker, raclette grill, grill, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine
- TV with DVD player
- the cottage is equipped with a central vacuum
- barbecue, garden furniture, deckchairs and bicycles available
Possibility cleaning and rental of sheets.
Rental by the week or the weekend.
- Equestrian center at 500m
- 45 minutes from Rouen, Amiens, Le Tréport and Dieppe
ALBATE COAST and OPAL COAST:
- The Tréport with its funicular (breathtaking view of the Tréport) and all its seafood restaurants
- Mers les Bains, seaside resort, with all its magnificent 1930's villas
- The Bay of Somme one of the most beautiful bays in the world.
IN THE LANDS :
- Amiens, its cathedral, its hortillonnages and its district St Leu ...
- Gerberoy one of the most beautiful villages in France
- Rouen, its old quarters with half-timbered houses, its cathedral and the rue du Gros Horloge
Other photos on request.