You are welcome at the gîte l'Etable.
Our farmhouse was formerly used for the breeding of Montbéliardes. It has been completely restored to offer you a charming holiday spot. The interior combines light and intimacy, wood and stone.
The house is at the exit of the village and offers a superb view of the countryside, the meadows and the rocks of the gossips.
Surface of 150 m²:
- Ground floor :
Entrance hall + cupboard.
Living room - sitting room (TV) - dining room, including table, pull-out bench, fireplace (40 m²)
Kitchen (14 m²) open to the living room.
Bathroom and toilet accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Bedroom 1 (14 m²): accessible to disabled / 2 beds 90x200 modular / closet.
Mezzanine (20 m²): 2nd sitting area with TV.
Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 (from 10 to 12 m²): 2 beds 90x200 modular + cupboard.
Bedroom 5 (15 m²): 1 bed 140x200 + wardrobe.
Shower room: walk-in shower + vanity with sink.
The bedding is of very good quality.
- central heating with wood (boiler "saving of energy": wood chips)
In winter, spend beautiful evening by the fire. The stone fireplace brings a mountain atmosphere! The wood is made available free of charge.
In summer, enjoy the large terrace and lawn (wooden table, barbecue).
Internet access is via a cable.
Ideal starting point to visit the region or to relax with ease in a fully equipped cottage combining comfort and calm in nature.
Between lakes, waterfalls, mountains and vineyards, our region is a paradise for hikers and nature lovers who will discover:
- Losses of the Ain and the Sources of the Ain, Langouette gorges, Cascade of the Billaude, Waterfalls of the Hedgehog, Cascade of the Bief of the ruins ...
- Pays des lacs: Ilay, Narlay, Small and large Maclu, Chalain, Bonlieu ...
- the mountains: The Haut Jura with Morez, Morbier, Les Rousses, Lamoura ... the chain of the Jura Mountains ..., The Haut Doubs with Mouthe, Chapel of the Woods, Lake Malbuisson, the cliffs of Mont d'Or, Métabief, Pontarlier ...
- the vineyard and the Revermont: the county capital (Poligny), Arbois, Pupillin, Château-Chalon, Beaume-les-Messieurs, Salins-les-Bains ...
Activities to meet the needs of all:
- winter sports: you will find small resorts on a human scale, where everything is planned to welcome families: cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, tobogganing, downhill skiing, snow-making ...
Ideal for beginners: the Nordic areas of Foncine-le-Haut and Haute Joux offer free play areas, where you will find workshops, courses with slalom, jump, tunnel, bumps ...
Other ideas "Snow": safari at the polar park, sled dogs, sleigh ride pulled by horses Comtois ...
Other activities: cyclists, swimming, canoeing, tree climbing, caving, climbing ...