• Formula : Free management.
• Deposit : 25%
• Bail : 100€
• Cleaning fee : 45€ (optional)
• Pet : free
• Check-in : 16h00 - 22h00
• Check-out : 08h00 - 11h00
• Pool opened 24h/24 (from May to September)
Pets are allowed.
Terms of cancelation
show full text ▼
Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival date
Credit cards not accepted
Gîte F3 - Gorges du Tarn et de la Jonte Calade de l'École - 12720 MOSTUÉJOULS (Causses et Gorges du Tarn, Gorges de la Jonte)
GPS coordinates : 44.20252, 3.19512
Print access map
To come to Liaucous and to our gîte:
- in Millau (or before Millau if you arrive from the North by the A 75 motorway), take the direction of Aguessac and / or "Gorges du Tarn".
- in the village of Aguessac, take the Gorges du Tarn direction again (always the same direction for the Gorges du Tarn in fact).
- cross the village of Rivière sur Tarn and go to the village of Boyne.
- after passing the village of Boyne, and about 3 km further, you have to turn left towards "Mostuejouls-Liaucous".
- Immediately after this junction, go straight towards Liaucous, and not Mostuejouls (on your left). Really avoid going to the village of Mostuejouls (which is a neighboring village of Liaucous and which gives its name to the town) but go directly to Liaucous (GPS is frequently wrong and often leads to Mostuejouls).
- as soon as you enter the village of Liaucous, follow the signs "Eglise" (beige signs) and "Via-Ferrata" (blue signs) and go directly to the church of Liaucous - which is located in the lower part. highest in the village, at the very top - where you can park after crossing the no-way sign for non-residents (at the snack bar "La Terrasse des Agudes").
Important: do not enter the very narrow lane in the lower part of the village (forbidden to non-residents), but go directly to the upper part of the village, bypassing it (you may have the impression of leaving the village, but you just go around it).
- park on the church square, or nearby; call us or go to the small "Place du moulin à Huile", 30m from the church square, go down the "Calade de l'école" (in a staircase): the entrance to F3 is here (at level a wooden letterbox, under a small arched porch); the entrance to the studio is a few meters lower on the right, on a paved terrace (arched French window).
Call us, if possible and preferably, when you arrive at the church square so that we can come and pick you up.
I advise you to take the access description with you, and you can call me at any time for any road information.
NB: in the village of Rivière sur Tarn, which you will cross on your way to the gîte (seven kilometers before arriving), if you arrive via the Tarn valley, you will find, successively, a bakery, a butcher, a tobacco shop, a grocery store, the Gorges du Tarn tourist office, a post office and a car garage / fuel station. The last big supermarkets are in Millau. Otherwise, the shops closest to the gîte (open from May / June to September) are in the village of Rozier, 2 km from the house; but you will not necessarily cross this village on your way to the lodge. We do not recommend that you make your purchases at the “Comptoir Paysan” in the village of Aguessac because, although the prices of the products are high, their organic quality is not guaranteed.
Bus : 2 kmMotorway : 15 kmTrain station : 20 kmAirport : 150 km
Shops : 2 kmRestaurants : 2 kmMarket : 2 kmSupermarket : 19 kmDrive-through : 19 km
Peyreleau : 2 kmMillau : 20 kmLa Malène : 25 kmMeyrues : 25 kmRoquefort : 45 km
Sea / Ocean : 120 kmLake / Body of water : 2 kmSwimming : 2 kmCanoeing/Kayaking : 2 kmForest : 1 kmParagliding : 3 kmRock climbing : 100 mThermal baths : 50 kmSwimming-pool : 2 kmTennis : 2 kmGolf course : 20 kmHorse riding : 15 kmBike path : 20 kmBicycle hire : 2 kmDownhill skiing : 45 kmCross-country skiing : 45 kmWine tasting : 5 kmFishing : 2 km