Gîte F3 - Gorges du Tarn et de la Jonte Calade de l'École – Liaucous - 12720 MOSTUÉJOULS (Causses et Gorges du Tarn, Gorges de la Jonte)
GPS coordinates : 44.20252, 3.19512
Print access map
To come to our house and Liaucous :
- Millau (Millau or before if you arrive from the North on the motorway A 75) , head Aguessac 's and / or " Gorges du Tarn " .
- In the village of Aguessac still take direction Gorges du Tarn (always the same direction of the Gorges du Tarn in fact) .
- Cross the village of Rivière sur Tarn and go to the village of Boyne .
- After passing the village of Boyne , and about 3 km away , take left towards " Mostuejouls - Liaucous " .
- Immediately after this junction , go straight on Liaucous , not Mostuejouls (on your left). Do not really go to the village of Mostuejouls (which is a village near Liaucous and gives its name to the town), but go directly to Liaucous (GPS frequently wrong and often lead to Mostuejouls) .
- Upon entering the village of Liaucous , follow the signs for " Church" (beige panels) and " Via Ferrata " (blue signs) and go directly to the church of Liaucous - which is in part the highest village at the top - where you can park after crossing the panel no entry for non- residents (at the snack " La Terrasse Agudes ") .
Important: Do not enter the very narrow alley in the lower part of the village (closed to non- residents) , but go directly into the upper part of the village , bypassing it (you may leave the impression the village, but you simply bypass) .
- Park on the church square , or near, call us (06 70 83 00 83) or go to the small " Place oil mill " 30m from the church square , down the " calade school " (in steps): the entrance of the F3 is here (at a wooden mailbox , under a small arched porch), the studio entrance is a few meters down the right, onto a paved terrace (arched window door).
Call us if possible and preferably on arrival at the church square (06 70 83 00 83) , so that we can pick you up.
I suggest you bring with you the description of access, and you can call me at any time for any road information.
NB : in the village of Rivière sur Tarn , you will cross in from the house (seven kilometers to arrive) , if you arrive by the Tarn valley , you will find successively , a bakery , a butcher, tobacconist, grocery store, tourist office of the Gorges du Tarn , a post office and a car garage / fuel position . The last major supermarkets are Millau. Otherwise, the closest to the cottage shops (open from May / June to September) are Rozier village , 2 km from the house, but you do not necessarily pass through the village from the house . We advise you to make your purchases " Counter Farmer " in the village of Aguessac because if the prices of the products are high biological quality is not guaranteed.
Bus : 2 kmMotorway : 15 kmTrain station : 20 kmAirport : 150 km
Shops : 2 kmRestaurants : 2 kmMarket : 2 kmSupermarket : 19 kmDrive-through : 19 km
Peyreleau : 2 kmMillau : 20 kmLa Malène : 25 kmMeyrues : 25 kmRoquefort : 45 km
Sea / Ocean : 120 kmLake / Body of water : 2 kmSwimming : 2 kmCanoeing/Kayaking : 2 kmForest : 1 kmParagliding : 3 kmRock climbing : 100 mThermal baths : 50 kmSwimming-pool : 2 kmTennis : 2 kmGolf course : 20 kmHorse riding : 15 kmBicycle hire : 2 kmDownhill skiing : 45 kmCross-country skiing : 45 kmWine tasting : 5 kmFishing : 2 km