Located in Kaysersberg, one of the most picturesque villages of Alsace, our cottage is on the edge of the forest to ensure peace and quiet.
Renovated recently with great care, it offers all the necessary comfort for a pleasant holiday in Alsace.
Near all shops.
Ideally located in Kaysersberg, in the heart of authentic Alsace and at the gates of the Vosges, our cottage is the starting point according to the seasons for:
- visit the main cities (Strasbourg, Colmar, Mulhouse, ...)
- its gastronomy, its wine route
- discover the beauty of the Alsatian villages (Riquewihr, Ribeauvillé, Eguisheim ...)
- admire the fabulous Christmas markets of KAYSERSBERG, one of the most beautiful of Alsace with those of Riquewhir, Ribeauvillé, Colmar, within a radius of 10 km (from November 25 to December 31)
- Hiking on foot in the Vosges and its magnificent lakes
- cycling on the plain of Alsace or in the Vosges mountains
- explore, in Germany, Europa-Park and the Black Forest
- cross-country skiing or downhill skiing in the Vosges mountains
By the beauty of its landscapes, its architectural and cultural heritage, its gastronomy and its vineyards, Kaysersberg is one of the essential steps of tourism in Alsace.