Near the castles of the Loire and the Cher Valley, fifteen minutes from the Beauval Zoo, cottage for two people ideally located on the edge of the Cher, facing the castle of Selles-sur-Cher, quiet in a green setting while being less than five minutes walk from the city center.
Independent and in ground garden, with its private area with table, chairs and deckchairs, the cottage is housed in the former outbuildings of the house owners.
Area of 45 m², including:
- a living room with sitting area and kitchen (stove, microwave, fridge-freezer, washing machine, coffee maker, toaster, kettle), (TV-DVD player, mini-chain)
- a large bedroom (140x190 bed)
- a bathroom with large shower and separate toilet
Our prices are all inclusive:
- tourist tax
- bed linen (bed made upon arrival)
- bathroom linen (two towels, two towels)
- two pool towels
- tablecloths and tea towels
- essential groceries
- baby equipment (cot, highchair, deckchair, bath)
- bike loan
The freely accessible swimming pool and barbecue are shared with another two-person gîte and the owners.
From Paris, take Aquitaine direction Orleans, Nantes, then the A71 and finally the A85 following the panel Tours.
Take the exit n ° 13 Selles-sur-Cher and continue on the D.956 for 4 km.
At the stop, turn left on the national road 76, at the roundabout enter Selles-sur-Cher.
We are in front of the gendarmerie and next to the restaurant Auberge Selloise, just before the bridge that leads to the city center.