30 km west of Paris in the heart of the plain of Versailles, this historical 17th century residence, transformed into a stylish guest house is in the picturesque village of Thiverval.
This large 28 m² room with its industrial style décor including an original verrier from an artist’s studio opens onto a bathroom with a large walk-in shower. Raw elegance, with its polished concrete floor, lime washed walls, vintage radiator and metal fixtures and furniture. A warm modern and comfortable industrial atmosphere, it has:
- kingsize bed with overlays and possible 2 separate beds.
- quality bed linen
- flat screen TV
- large walk in shower
- organic Fairtrade Cotton bathroom linen
- separate toilet
- free wifi
- direct access to the 150 m² outdoor courtyard with stunning views of the 12th century “Classified Monument” church
- home made breakfasts made entirely of local farmers produce (on request with surcharge)
- non-smoking room.
- Free parking a few meters away.
- Pets are not accepted
The room opens onto a paved 150 m² courtyard with stunning views of the 12th century gothic “Classified Monument” church.
From this courtyard, you will have access to a large, bright room where you can enjoy breakfast with fresh regional produce.
Nearby you will find a quality sports complex with swimming pools, several tennis courts, squash courts and 2 gyms. There are also many renowned golf courses nearby and the area is very popular for cyclists and walkers with many hiking trails.
A large shopping centre is 5 minutes away by car in the neighbouring town of Plaisir.
Local sites :
- Palace of Versailles, Saint Germain en Laye and Rambouillet.
- Thoiry Animal Parc and Renaissance Chateau
- Jean Monnet’s House (founding father of the European Union)
- France Miniature
Recreation nearby :
- Visit the experimental farm of INRA (National Institute for Agronomical Research)
- Hiking or biking
- Liberty Country Club, multi sports open 7/7.
- Gliding centre
- Chavenay Aerodrome
- Golf courses : Feucherolles, Golf des Yvelines (La Queue lez Yvelines), Le Tremblay-sur-Mauldre, Béthemont Golf & Country Club, The National (host to the Ryder Cup in 2018… Saint Quentin en Yvelines,)
- One Nation luxury and fashion outlet shopping mall.
- Easy access to A14 and A13 motorways and RN12 (10 mins)
- Plaisir-Grignon train station is 5 minutes away by bus or car and the train to Paris-Montparnasse is 25 mins and 10 mins to Versailles
Un Spa extérieur est disponible pour la clientèle du Presbytère avec vue imprenable sur l'église gothique classée du XII° siècle.
Parking gratuit à quelques mètres