Haven of peace, at the Portes de la Sologne, halfway between Bourges and Vierzon, and 10 minutes from the motorway (A71) Paris-Clermont!
This lush greenery is bordered by a small river, an invitation to the bucolic charm of the countryside and rest! The various communal roads that reach the nearby forest, offer unlimited walks!
The surrounding heritage is rich:
- Bourges and its cathedral (UNESCO World Heritage)
- Castles of the Jacques Coeur road (very welcoming)
- the numerous vineyards (Menetou, Reuilly, Quincy, Sancerre)
- Mehun-sur-Yévre, City of Crafts
- and all, this in a restricted area and easy to access!
Not to mention the many typical villages of the region:
- La Borne (village of potters)
- Nancay (antique shops and boutiques)
- Neuvy-sur-Barangeon (Hammeaux of the Automata and House of Water)