Just 10 minutes from the motorway exit, enjoy a change of scenery, in a quiet mountain village located about 400 meters above sea level.
All facing south, our 4 guest rooms (which can accommodate 2 to 5 people each) offer a panoramic view of the Taennchel and the Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle, a tourist attraction.
They are all equipped with a flat screen TV, a private bathroom with walk-in shower and separate toilet.
From your room, you will have access on one level to a large terrace (with deckchairs and parasols), the seasonal pool (5 X 10 m) and the garden.
Our breakfasts are homemade, made from garden products and / or from organic farming.
At your disposal (included in our rates):
- Fitness center (open from 08:00 to 21:00) For safety reasons, access to the gym is forbidden for children, even accompanied;
- a swimming pool (from 10h to 20h - in maintenance outside this time slot);
- playgrounds for children (trampoline, swing and slide);
- baby equipment, upon prior request and subject to availability (cot, high chair, bath, bottle warmer);
- a picnic area outside;
- private parking
- Free internet / WiFi access (off from 22:30 to 07:00)
Many departures of hiking nearby.
Restaurants about 300 meters.
Little more, for fans of the great outdoors, Joel, your host, is a guide for motorcycle and snowshoe treks (globulesverts.com - 06 37 77 09 95).
La chambre « Printemps » est une grande chambre familiale pouvant accueillir jusqu'à 5 personnes. Le cinquième couchage est un lit gigogne situé sous les 2 lits superposés. Possibilité de rajouter un lit parapluie (disponibilité sur demande préalable), à condition que le lit gigogne ne soit pas utilisé.
La chambre "Hiver" est une grande chambre familiale pouvant accueillir jusqu'à 5 personnes. Le cinquième couchage est un lit gigogne situé sous les 2 lits superposés. Possibilité de rajouter un lit parapluie (disponibilité sur demande préalable).
• Deposit : 30%
• Tourist tax included
• Breakfast : 8h30-9h30
• Pool opened : 10h00-20h00 (from May to September)
Pets are not allowed.
Our prices include:
- the supply of bed linen and towels (pool towels not provided)
- organic shower gel, organic soap and hair dryer at your disposal
- access to a common fridge for the 4 guest rooms
- access to the swimming pool (in season: generally open from April to September inclusive), the sports hall and outdoor playgrounds.
- private parking
- WiFi connection
- the tourist tax.
Decreasing rates: count 5 € less per room retained from the third night onwards.
For any further information, availability and quotation request, do not hesitate to contact us (by email or phone).
Chambres d'hôtes au Grès des Saisons32 rue des Chalets - 67730 LA VANCELLE (Massif vosgiens) GPS coordinates : 48.28620, 7.30744
Coming from the A35 motorway, exit at junction 17, direction Sainte-Marie-aux-Mines, Saint-Dié, Nancy, then take the national road 59 through Châtenois, then the valley of Villé.
At La Vancelle station, you must leave the national road 59 and take the D167, cross the railway and cross the hamlet of Hurst, then the forest to finally arrive at La Vancelle.
In the village, take the first street on the right (Himmelsleiter), a very steep street, then the first on the left (rue des Chalets).
Our guest house is the 5th house on the left (opposite number 17), below.
Motorway : 10 kmTrain station : 12 kmAirport : 57 km