Health informationGeneral information about camping
This establishment has taken additional health and hygiene measures to ensure you have a peaceful stay.
Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
First aid kit available
Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
Guests can opt-out of accommodation cleaning service
Cashless payment available
Physical distancing rules
Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Food & drink safety
Physical distancing in dining areas
All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
Check-in : 16:00 - 20:00
Check-out : 08:00 - 09:30
Opened 24 hours
Fax at the reception desk
Private parking free
Fence around pool
Swimming pool toys
Water sport facilities (on site)
Hammam / Steam room
Indoor play area
Kids' outdoor play equipment
Books, DVDs for children
Best Holiday Port Grimaud resort is located a short walk from the beach, in Port Grimaud. It offers self-catered bungalows, each with a private terrace air-conditioning and satellite TV.
Bed linen and towels can be rented on site at an extra cost and upon request. Free WiFi is available in the residence’s public areas. The beach-side restaurant serves regional cuisine and seafood. The bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks and cocktails.
Guests of the Best Holiday can enjoy water skiing, jet skiing and numerous water sports at the beach. There is also the opportunity to enjoy archery, tennis and football in the village.
A spa with a hot tub, hammam and sauna is also available with an extra cost. The Best Holiday is accessible via the N98 motorway and free private parking is available.
WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
All children are welcome.
4 children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 6.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
A security deposit of EUR 200 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Please inform Best Holiday Port Grimaud in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Reception opening hours: 9:00 to 12:00 and 16:00 to 18:00.
Early check-in is possible and may be free of charge, but is subject to availability. Late check-out is possible upon request and for an extra charge. Guests arriving outside reception hours are kindly requested to inform us in advance. Contact details can be found in the reservation confirmation.
Please note that bed linen and towels are not included in the price. Guests can bring their own or rent linen and towels onsite for the following extra charges: double bed linen, EUR 15; single bed linen, EUR 12; towels kit, EUR 10; kitchen linen kit, EUR 5.
The property has he standard flexible 30 days policy of Booking.com. They charge 30% of the stay immediately, and the remaining 70% 30 days before arrival. The damage deposit can be paid by cash or credit card upon check-in.